Frequently asked questions
- Who are we?
- Who are our professors?
- Where are located the workshops?
- How do you know if your session is still available?
- What happens after you have made a reservation on the website?
- Can you pay directly on the workshop meeting place?
- How can you make several bookings in the same basket?
- You have already made a booking on your website, what can you do not to fill another form?
- Why do you have to indicate your address and your phone number?
- What can you do if your card has been rejected?
- Is your payment secure?
- What do you do if your payment does not go through?
- You made a mistake with the date or with the number of people, what can you do?
- What do you do if you did not receive your voucher?
- You want an invoice, what should you do?
- What happens if you need to cancel your reservation?
- Your gift car has expired, what should you do?
- If you want to make a reservation for a group, what should you do?
Questions / Answers
La Belle Ecole was born 10 years ago, we organize different types of workshops: floral art, culinary art, Art de Vivre, tasting art…
Our professors are well known experts in all our thematics. They will share their passion and knowledge regarding their domains.
Our workshops are located mainly in Paris at our partner’s offices / studio… You will receive all the details (hours, places) in your voucher.
If there is no indication on our web site, all our workshops are available. However, in case of a belated reservation, you can contact us by email or phone to know if your class is still available.
First, you will receive an email with your payment confirmation and another email with the summary of your registration. Then, in a 2 days delay (maximum) you will receive your voucher or gift card in an email.
No, all workshops must be prepaid when you make your booking on our website you will receive a voucher which enable you to participate to your workshop.
When you have chosen the first workshop (date and number of people and “CONFIRM”), you can continue to look for other sessions on our website. When you have selected all your workshops you can cease your bookings.
When you have book your first reservation, you received an email with your login and your password. If you do not find them, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information enables us to contact you in case of problems or adjustments with the hours. It also helps us verify that the bank transaction is legal.
You can contact us at +33 (0)1 82 83 12 00 so we can help you in resolving your problem. You can also pay our workshops by transfer or bank check. The workshops are confirmed when we receive the payment.
Yes, all the payment process is completed by our partner OGONE. This process assures an entire confidentiality on you bank datas. Indeed, when you enter your file we do not have any possibility to read them. Moreover this information is not recorded on our database that is why we ask you to give them every time you make a reservation on our web site.
Please contact us at +33 (0)1 82 83 12 00 so we can help you resolving your problem.
Please contact us at +33 (0)1 82 83 12 00 so we can modify your reservation. If this modification is made more than 48 hours before your session, no fees will be requested. If this modification takes place less than 48 hours before the session, transaction fees will be requested.
Please check first your spam box to see if you received an email from email@example.com If it is not the case please contact us at +33 (0)1 82 83 12 00. In any case, you must have your voucher to go to your workshop.
You can have an invoice for any workshops you have done with La Belle Ecole. But this not automatic, please contact us by email or phone at +33 (0)1 82 83 12 00 so we can send you the invoice by email or snail mail.
Please read the general selling conditions to learn the conditions to cancel your workshop.
Our gift cards are valid for 6 months. Past this delay, the gift card will not available any more and there will not be any pay backs.
Please contact us at: +33 (0)1 82 83 12 00 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org